Saturday, November 6, 2010

hmmmm . NYU or Williams ? ? Or Columbia or Conn College ? ? Or Azusa ? hmmm . . .


Soo. Ive spent the last two days scouring the internet and my friends minds on different colleges to add to my list of possible applications. Its making my life interesting, thinking about my future. I keep getting more and more into thought about what my life will be like once I graduate, especially since I'm now thinking about taking online courses this summer to skip a grade, making it one year less until I leave for college.. I'm not to sure about how I will take to this change, especially seeing as how I'm looking at schools so far away from home. New York, Massachusetts, California. Idk what's going to happen, but I guess that's all what these changing shadows are about, you never truly know which way they are going to go when you turn, or in what shape they will turn out. Imma just go with the flow, and see how it all ends up. I know God will take care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment