Thursday, November 4, 2010

So, my views on the world are changing. Every time I learn something new through an artist's work, it puts my mind into that area of perspective. When we went to the Ogden last week for my after school junior curators program, we studied 2 exhibits that were based off of Hurricane Katrina, and it made me start looking around and re-see how things have changed since the days before Katrina, the few months after, and now..  Also, today we looked at walker evan's architecture photos, and after we left, i couldnt help but notice everything in the style the buildings i passed held. it makes life so much more interesting to look at it from an artistic point of view. it changes the way you see things for the rest of your life. for me, everything is always a photograph.. something to store the moments that have passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment