Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Marshall.... FOREVER a Maverick.

Okay.. So I know I said that I would be posting part 3 of my katrina story today.. But things changed, and I feel like I need to just talk today.. Im going through alot right now, so id rather talk about the present.. after all, isnt the present all that matters... living in the moment? no? oh well.. get over it. i left my life back in marshall with goodbyes.. with tears... with sadness... leaving the place that gave me happiness when there was nothing else.. I may not be in marshall physically anymore, but i am still a mav.. no matter what i always will be.. (yall better kick some lobo butt friday) and i miss you guys.. i hate being gone... you know that.. if you dont know that, then you dont pay any attention.. get your eyes checked too while youre at it.. this is stupid, me not being there. not being there for my freshman year, not being there for my best friend.. not being there to talk to the people i love... and miss... it brings me to tears to think of what im missing... i love you guys.. remember that.


I love you best friend...


Lovelovelove,
-t-

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry Taylor! I know (sort of) what it's like to leave behind so many amazing people that you love. It's like part of your heart is ripped out and left behind, and you're just not the same afterward. And people expect and want you to be happy, but you feel like that is completely unrealistic. I am so thankful that my Jesus is a healer of broken hearts as well as the blind. Have you ever heard the Barlow Girl song called "Here's My Life"? That was the song I played over and over when we packed up and left Marshall/Hillcrest. Maybe it will help you too?

    ReplyDelete