Saturday, August 21, 2010

"All wrapped up inside her mind.."

lately things have changed.. A LOT. i miss marshall.. i miss my friends. but most of all i miss not having all this junk wrapped up in my mind. i cant just look to my side and say something to my best friend anymore. i feel like im just storing all this junk up in my mind.. i feel like im running away. i have so much to say, so im just storing it up in my mind.. im losing my mind. i imagine what the conversations would be like. what i would say and how holly would reply. i hardly get to talk to her anymore.. my shadows are changing, because my heart is changing. i dont like it.. i want to change it.. im going to church tomorrow morning. i know it wont be the same at going to Hillcrest, but I know God will lead me to what he wants.. i just hope i get over this. i want my shadows to stay the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment