Monday, August 16, 2010

Don't let anything pass you by.

Two weeks ago I moved. Back to my hometown, New Orleans. I've realized in these past two weeks that I regret letting so many wonderful opportunities pass me by, no matter what they may have been. I've learned to live in the moment. Don't let anything that you want pass you by, you'll most likely end up regretting letting it pass. It hurts knowing I waited for a perfect moment. The perfect moment came, and I didn't take it when I had the amazing chance. So don't do anything you'll regret. And don't not do something because you are scared, because you WILL regret not doing it. Then you will live life wondering what could have and would have been, and not being able to do anything about it. Think about this. If it doesn't make sense to you now, it will later on. I promise. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment